Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xEasyTargetx

HaloTracks on HaloPC fan games?

3 posts in this topic

Who would be willing to support some race stuff in any of the Halo pc fan games when they release? Like Installation 01, Project: Contingency and ELDewrito.

Also, (this one's more for hatter/jeff) will the fangames be supported on the site in some way?

While HT doesn’t officially endorse non-Halo or odd-Halo (Halo Wars) tournaments, they have always been supported for members to host and participate in. There have been tournaments for racing related games such as Forza, all the way to odd games like World Series of Poker. With that being said, I can’t imagine anyone having an issue with Indie Halo games having tournaments.

I’m not sure what sort of popularity will arise from upcoming indie Halo titles such as i01, but I would encourage you to at least take a stab at it. I’m sure enough HT denizens are equiped with PCs adequate enough to run these games. Either way, if you find a group to participate in your tournies for these games, count me in.

”If you build it, they will come.”

1 person likes this

While Cameron's reply doesn't officially represent the thoughts and opinions of the HaloTracks administration ( SRS) , I can say that we haven't really had an 'odd' Halo game that was on the scope of I01 or P:C. If they're successful games with a strong, creative community, my position would in the realm of, "anything's possible."

1 person likes this