Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xEasyTargetx

Two ideas

3 posts in this topic

1. There should be a neat streamer tab thing where you cans see who's live on the site(approved streamers only; if you want to be safe about it).

2. It would also be kinda cool if in the tourney system you could choose a team color based on the gametype(hardcore for ex.) first come first server type of thing. If you want to go nuts you could also add a request feature so players could trade colors. This would avoid the sometimes awkward "I wanted to be that color" conversation. It would also give players an incentive to sign up early instead of 10 minutes before the race starts xD.

Edited by xEasyTargetx

Regarding the second suggestion, this is already possible but people aren't using the tournament system correctly. You can set up tournaments as a team tournament, and we have colors set up already to choose from.

The first question is being addressed in 6.0, but Aaron and I haven't really discussed putting that into 5.0. @Mad Hatter

On 3/30/2018 at 5:22 PM, Le Hefe said:

Regarding the second suggestion, this is already possible but people aren't using the tournament system correctly. You can set up tournaments as a team tournament, and we have colors set up already to choose from.

The first question is being addressed in 6.0, but Aaron and I haven't really discussed putting that into 5.0. @Mad Hatter

Speaking of Tournaments is there any way to set it up when someone posts a tournament and have a notifications sent to my email? I'd really helps me join them more often so I can plan ahead around work and life. I haven't been on HT since like 2011-2013. Yeah it's really been that long for me. Idk what's new and all that. Just recently trying to weed myself back into this community.