Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iTz Towelie404

Exotic Speed

78 posts in this topic

Creator (s): Exotic Pelican (bballboy007)

Race Track Name: Exotic Speed

Map Name: Foundry

Description:

In this racetrack you start out by going on slanted double walls and onto an awesome merged stair turn. You go on more double walls and fall onto a sweet merged turn. You go up merged bridges and onto a cool double box merged turn. You go on a merged bridge and onto another cool double box merged turn. You go down more merged bridges and onto an awesome merged wall corner "s-turn". You go up an amazing double wide fence wall banked turn and off a shield door that shoots you up to the destination. Don't go too slow or you won't make it!!!

What inspired your creation?

I wanted to make a full double wide track with nice merging and this is what I came up with.

How long did it take to create?

I'd say 5-6 hours

What aspect took the longest to get right?

The last banked double wide fence wall turn. The double wall which I used to set up the fence walls on wasn't cooperating very well.

Download Exotic Speed

35830243-Full.jpg

35830242-Full.jpg

35830325-Full.jpg

35830326-Full.jpg

35830444-Full.jpg

35830506-Full.jpg

Download Exotic Speed

This post has been promoted to an article

The ones i have had out people in the group, not going to mention names, that have seen the LATEST version of my newest track, that i am still working on, says it kicks @$$

Then when you are finished with it make a submission for a featured map. Now get back on topic.

i am... but there are certain parts on this map that were amazing and others disappointing :(