c u l8er

WallRider

80 posts in this topic

I tried fixing it myself by moving the spawn points to the mongooses but you still can't spawn on them. I think I can put starting points there and it should work. Doesn't matter anyway. It's a good track.

That is very strange because there are already starting points there. Did you go into forge with the map before you raced it. If so that may be your problem. Try re-downloading it, do not go into forge.

i caan say just 1 word about this track...holy *5$@ its insane..the best the world has ever known. btw cant wait to see how many d'ls it gets once on bugie favs

Posted by Mr Frodo24:

CHEW My Plums tends to get, shall we say, excited, in races. lolz.

Yea but when he takes his medicine hes a calmer. LOLZ LOLZ

(there is very funny story out of this. PM me if you want to hear it. i don't want to say it publically cause then CHEW myPlums my get mad at me.)

Sweet track. Every thing about it it so smooth and fun. You can all ways go fast to which I liked a lot. The shield door elevator was my favorite part of the track since I really liked how smooth the shield door elevator was.

CHEW My Plums tends to get, shall we say, excited, in races. lolz.

awsome map really good interlocking and forging in it

hey c u i just realized i had already played here, dl'ed from bungie b4 i was a ht member... it's fun but i never spawn where im supposed tooo, but i forge out and it's AWESOME!

It was probably because you weren't using the RACETRACKS gametype, we did that on purpose...