locoskier78

1,000,001 Post Challenge!!

6,716 posts in this topic

Hi it's vince with the slap chop, now you're gonna be in a great mood all day 'cause you're gonna be slapping your nuts on my nuts. One slap, you're gonna love my nuts. Two slaps, you're gonna love my nuts. Three slaps, you're gonna love my nuts. You love my nuts. You hate my nuts. That's why you don't have my nuts in your diet! Slap my nuts. four, five sec-boring. Stop having a boring life. Slap my nuts for 20 minutes. You're gonna have an exciting life now. You add the pickle, you add my nuts. Slap my nuts. Cover my nuts. Clean my nuts. Kids can eat my nuts. Life is hard enough as it is, you don't wanna be eating my nuts anymore. Chop my nuts in the slap chop (chopchopchopchop) Look at that, isn't that beatiful, the skin comes right off my nuts. Add a couple cookies, here's my nuts. Guys we're gonna make america eat my nuts. You love slapping my nuts, one slap at a time. One slap, you're gonna love my nuts. Two slaps, you're gonna love my nuts. Three slaps, you're gonna love my nuts. Twenty slaps, you're gonna love my nuts. eight-hundred slaps, you're gonna love my nuts. This is making you cry, it's making me cry. Hi it's vince with the slap chop, now you're gonna be in a great mood all day 'cause you're gonna be slapping my nuts with the slap chop. now, here's my nuts. One slape, you're gonna love my nuts. Two slaps, you're gonna love my nuts. Look at this. Would you add a mushroom, slap my nuts. the more you do it, the finer it gets, the(undefined)isn't that great?! Now, you love my nuts, you hate vince. You know you hate making salad, that's why you don't have any nuts in your diet. Watch this; one slap, nuts. I love my nuts too but once in a while get the veggies in, at least throw in my nuts on top of the pizza. you're gonna love my nuts. Five seconds, four, five seconds you're gonna love my nuts. And you're gonna love this. You don't have time to make breakfast, My nuts to go. yyoouu'rree ggoonnnnaa lloovvee mmyy nnuuttss. watch this. Almonds, walnuts, comes with a cover. So you cover my nuts, alright? or you can do it on the board. However you like it. It's so easy, finger my nuts. I can do it with one finger, you guys can slap my nuts with your whole hand. Kids can do it. You know that the charge you at ice cream stores, a dollar for my nuts. Add a couple cookiesif you want, you can make it for ten cents. Sto pthrowing your money away! But not only my nuts, what about fruit? Put a mango, Look at that. Isn't that beautiful on your nuts. The reason you're gonna slap my nuts away everyday, is because it's so easy to clean. One, two, and pops my nuts. Hi it's vince with my penis. yu-yu-yu-you're gonna be in a great mood all day 'cause you're gonna slap my penis. hhhhhhhh.... My tuna, comes right out. You see that...? Twist the skin off my penis. Like a tina bikini. hohohohohohoh but not only my penis, what about my nuts? g-g-g-g-get the garlic. Add a mango, you add the (undefined)onion. stop making my penis bang in the onions. h-h-h one slap, forget about it. (bang) Two slaps, you're gonna eat my penis. You put it like this, (chopchopchopchopchopchopchop) four, five seconds it's done in a second, now look at this. Would you add a mushroom, you're gonna love to bang my hard boiled penis. y-y-y-y-y-y-ou're making my penis hard enough as it is, now you're gonna have a nice penis. my penis. pe-pe-pe-pe-pe-pe-now, you love my penis, you hate germany. You know you hate germany, that's why you don't have anyyyhhaveannnnyyy penis in your diet. Watch this, one slap, my penis holds twenty times its weight in liquid. ho-o-o-old-olds but once in a while get the veggies in. One chop, that is gonna smell, that is gonna smell, that is gonna smell, you see that? you see that? You see that? You see that? You see that? You see that? You see that? This thing, this penis, looks boring, stop having a boring penis. You're gonna love my nuts. h-h-h-hi it's vince with shamwow! v-v-v-ince with shamwow! v-v-v-ince with vince with shamnuts. wwwwwoooooooowwwwww..... Vince is gonna slap you guys in the penis with shamwow! 'cause you know we can't do this all day, you're gonna get the gra-gra-gra-graty, absolutely free. So that's two nuts. Here's how to order: Here's how to order: Call 9-1-1, when you call ask about vince call 9-1-1, 9-1-1, 'cause you know we can't do my penis all day, 9-1-1. Hi it's vince with the slap chop, now you're gonna be in a great mood all day, 'cause you're gonna be slapping my nuts eight times. Soup, coleslaw, my nuts. You add the pickle, you add my nuts. Almonds, walnuts, my nuts. The reason you're gonna slap away everyday, is because it's my hard nuts. You know they charge you at ice cream stores, a dollar for topping my nuts. Kids can slap my nuts. You're gonna be slapping my nuts. That's why you don't have any nuts in your diet. The skin comes right off my nuts. You're gonna be changing nuts. Hi it's vince with my nuts. One slap you got big nuts. The more you do it, the finer my nuts gets, the(undefined)isn't that great?! I love my nuts. Throw my nuts. I love throwing my nuts. I love throwing nuts. i hate kids that can slap big nuts. I love boring kids with my nuts. I hate big boring nuts. I love slapping my nuts because it's so easy to clean my nuts. Bacteria gets in my nuts. You eat more because it's my nuts. I hate big nuts. It's easy, you just got one hand and chop my nuts. I love wringing out my nuts. This is for the house, the car, the boat, the wet nuts. I love washing my nuts. You'll be saying wow everytime you use my nuts. You know the germans always make good nuts. And watch this, taco's frettucini, linguini, martini, bikini, nuts. you hate bikini nuts. Twist my nuts. I love kids that can twist my nuts. Just bang my nuts. I love kids that can bang my nuts. If you call my nuts, i love kids that can pass my nuts around a table, so that's two for my nuts; the slap chop, wit my nuts. Here's how to order my nuts: I love kids that can order my nuts. call my nuts. Call 1-800-951-my nuts. Ask about our foldable nuts. Put it like this, cumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcumcum, Wooow. Or you can do it on the board, however you like it. (undefined) You love my pickle in the ass, ohww. (undefined) cumcumcumcumcum........ that is gonna smell. Hi, hi, hi it's vince with my nuts. You're gonna be in a great mood all day 'cause you're gonna be slapping the skin off my nuts. (undefined) now look, here's a potato, one slap, you got big nuts, two slaps you're gonna love my nuts in a second now look at this; would you add a mushroom, you love my nuts. The more you do it, the more you love my nuts. Look, isn't that beautiful on your ice cream? look, now here's a hardboiled egg, you're gonna love my nuts. You add the pickle, you add my nuts. Almonds, walnuts, comes with a cover. (chop chop) so you can do everything in the cover, alright? or you can do it on my nuts, however you like it. You guys can do it with your whole hand. You're gonna love my bikini. Alright, this is making you cry, it's making my nuts cry. (a-a-a-a-a-a-nd) kids love my nuts. You know they charge you at ice cream stores 19,95 for my nuts at the ice cream stores (hahahaha) Just add acouple cookies if you want... Just bang my nuts. bang bang bang my nuts. Comes right out. Fine and coarse, with the sking. The reason you'll slap the skin off my nuts, is because it';s so easy to clean. One two, one, two, two, one, one, one, two, and pops open with the skin off my nuts to clean. Pops, pops, pops, pops, pops, pops, pops open like that fro you to clean. Now the other ones you've seen at the store, bacteria gets in my nuts, all the stores have this, it's worthless, forget about it(crasshhhshhshshshhsh)bout it. Now, take the slap chop, four, five seconds it's worthless, forget about it(crassahsahshahshashahs) I love pizza too, but once in a while, get my nuts in. At least throw it on top of my nuts. Alright, here's my nuts with the skin,(chopchop) there you go, de-skinned my nuts. You're gonna eat my nuts. We're gonna make america love my nuts, one slap at a time-ime-ime-ime-ime-ime-ime. It's very quick, it's a time saver for my nuts. Take it apart, washes, put it in my nuts. Good to go. It's easy, you just got my nuts and chop (hahahaha) Now here's the-'s the-'s the-'s the-'s the-'s the deal, when you buy the slap chop, we're gonna give you the skin for nuts. White nuts, yellow nuts, in the container. Comes with a twister. and watch this, taco's, frettucini, frettucini, frettucini, frettucini, frettucini, frettucini, i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i linguini, martini, bikini, my nuts. Breakfast to go. Look at that, comes with two blades, just bang my nuts. bang bang bang my nuts. You guys can do it with your whole hand. Now, you love nuts, you love making it, you hate salad, you hate making it. Look at that, isn't that beautiful on your nuts. Comes with a cover, cover my nuts. This slap chop, looks boring. Stop having a boring slap chop, Stop having my nuts with the skin, i-i-i-i-i-i-i-in my nuts stay sealed, put my nuts in the fridge, take my nuts out when you need it, pass my nuts around a table, you're gonna love my nuts. within the next twenty minutes, because you know we can't love my nuts with the skin all day, you're gonna get the skin off my nuts, absolutely free. So that's two, for 19,95; my nuts, with the skin off my nuts. You're gonna love my nuts, nuts, nuts, nuts. Here's how to order: Call 1-800-951-nuts. Call now and get the skin off my nuts absolutely free with my nuts. When you call, ask about our foldable bikini. that's 1-800-951-nuts, 1-800-951-nuts, call now.

On 3/19/2017 at 11:19 AM, jbpressure66 said:

Probably just gonna lurk around for awhile

Be our guest... preferably an active one. JaBeaned