Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
c u l8er

Vertigo

63 posts in this topic

well maybe i like tracks with good flow in then

and i agree greatly with iceman also

o and naid what do you mean by underestimate peoples retardness?? does mean in racing terms or what??

I dont want to sound mean, but I'm going to ignore everything you say aviator because you did nothing but rip my other track for being "sloppy" when you only looked at the pics and you never even raced it. Then you said you would check it out and then reply and talk about the track and not the pics, AND YOU NEVER REPLIED! I have never gottn ANY contrsuctive criticizm from you, you never talk about anything you like, all you do is rip my maps. While I know this is not the greatest track ever made, I am getting lots of good feedback and only a little bad, which everytrack gets. And for the rest of you drivers that might complain about flow, this track has a good flow, but it requires skill too, so I'm not really surprised that some of you dont like it because your used to tracks that pretty much drive themselves and require no skill.

@Alphablue: Yes this is my first featured map!

@Masta: I never said there were "Hardly any" flat surfaces. What I said is that every straightaway goes up or down or both, and you never go on a flat surface for very long.

Fretless, it has no flow, and this map is not fun and is terrible. Also, stop ranting about how it requires skill, most people like tracks that don't take skill, because most creators that say it takes skill means that they're not a great forger or they are just sloppy and cannot design a neat racetrack... For example mr frodo 24's maps are sick nasty, as ego would say, but he actually tries to design fun tracks that are not sloppy...

Fretless, it has no flow, and this map is not fun and is terrible. Also, stop ranting about how it requires skill, most people like tracks that don't take skill, because most creators that say it takes skill means that they're not a great forger or they are just sloppy and cannot design a neat racetrack... For example mr frodo 24's maps are sick nasty, as ego would say, but he actually tries to design fun tracks that are not sloppy...

First: Most people dont like tracks that require skill because those people DONT HAVE SKILL!

Second: When I say it requires skill, I mean when I designed this track, I was thinking about little touches that make it tricky so people who drive without skill will get beat by people who do drive with skill.

Third: From now on, I'm ignoring you too because I dont think I've ever gotten a good comment from you, and I dont like paying attention to people who cant say anything good, all you do is rip people and tracks apart without ever talking about ANYTHING AT ALL that might be even the slightest bit good! I'm not saying I cant take a bad comment, but when all you ever say is a bad comment, then you lose my respect when it comes to commenting on maps. I'm done with this conversation.

Fretless, if you are to always design tracks like that then people who have no skill don't bother racing or downloading because it would be too hard for them...

Fretless, if you are to always design tracks like that then people who have no skill don't bother racing or downloading because it would be too hard for them...

Obviously people like the way I make my tracks, MY WAY just fine because I have 1,890 views for only eight tracks, and I had around 1,800 views BEFORE I got featured. It's only you, aviotor, and iceman that hate my tracks, and if you dont like my tracks, then say you dont like them, but dont say they are terrible, and imply that I'm a sloppy mapmaker who cant make a neat track!

i am sorry it i s bad... you even said guinea pig!!! YOU EVEN STARTED LAUGHING AT IT!!!!