Will j

Rate The Sig Above You

1174 posts in this topic

Aviator your pretty good at photoshop. But you alway have the same sigm get jiggy with it. But the sig is still good... 8/10

1 person likes this

And please try to prevent posting if you don't have a signature or try to get one. Or else its pointless

1 person likes this

Disgusting. 0/10.

In fact, I would give the majority of the people that have posted so far 0/10 to 1/10.

If your signature falls under any of the following reasons, then you would get no higher than a 1.

-Used Photobucket to edit your image.

-A stock with text on it.

-Took less than an hour to make.

-Used a site that made the image for you.

-Unoriginal.

-Is like a box of chocolates.

-Boring.

-Looks like garbage.

-Text fail.

-Used photoshop, but still looks like garbage. (Guinea)

Seriously people, you have no room to start whining about what you think is good. None of you understand what

good sigs are. Hell, just look at whales contest! The people who know what they're talking about are picking the ones that actually took time to make. I'm sorry but just because the image has Mario in it, DOES NOT MAKE IT A GOOD SIGNATURE!!! Plus, you guys need to look closer at the text in signatures. For the most part I have seen sigs get praise, but the text looks like crap!! It has stairs all over the sides!!

Please children. Figure out what the good sigs look like, because right now, you all have no idea. And, phoenix. You are no signature god. You never will be unless you learn how to use photoshop properly.

dude i give yours a 0 becasue its gay. And for another thing calm down jesus christ. It's like your whining over a frecking sucker.