Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
PurpleDinosaur

Nationals Map Pack!

16 posts in this topic

CliifWhoops.jpg

Nationals Racing

If you did not yet know, Nationals is the newest form of racing included in HT Supercross. Nationals is what you get when you mix terrain racing and Supercross. Terrain formed jumps, faster speeds, and of course, intense racing. I am here to give the Halotracks community, but more specifically the HT Supercross community two of these tracks.

Cliffside MX is the more difficult track of the two. This one will require the most practice also. Some strategies for this track are to not follow the exact line of the person in front of you. They WILL wreck, and if you're drafting them, they'll take you down too. Also, do not be aggressive on the opening straight. It is better just to stay on your wheels than to fight for the front on the first lap, as everyone will most likely wreck eachother in the front

Pictures

CliifWhoops.jpg

CliffBurm.jpg

This track is extremely fast paced and competitive. Racers will be closer together in this map because it is easier to race which leads to less wrecking and bigger packs. Since there are fewer wrecks, it helps to be aggressive on the first lap. Since no one is wrecking, there is a less of a chance that you will catch up so my strategy would be to give it all you got on the first straightaway and pull out in front after the first turn.

Pictures

Diamondjump.jpg

DiamondOverview.jpg

DiamondOptions.jpg

diamond back is tight. and cliffside looks like it would be fun for tourneys.

could i make a national track?

ok ill work on it in the week end . but by the looks of it, u can include man made jumps am i correct?

ok ill work on it in the week end . but by the looks of it, u can include man made jumps am i correct?

Yes, that's okay. Including terrain jumps only increases the coolness factor, but that's about it.

Yeah, we don't have Map Makers for HT Supercross. Make all the tracks you want!